Why is accelerating water drainage the easiest method of losing weight?
Have you been exercising for quite a while and your weight still doesn’t move anywhere? Do you feel bloated or swollen? That's probably because your body is retaining a lot of water. Excess water in your body that keeps you from losing weight and from getting the results you've always wanted is called water weight.
What is water weight?
- you can’t lose weight no matter how hard you try,
- you feel bloated and swollen,
- your face looks puffy.
What causes water retention?
Did you know that getting rid of excess body fluid is the easiest way to lose weight?
- Avoid super-salty foods
- Drink more water
- Limit tea, coffee, and alcohol, all of which can be dehydrating
- Regular exercise: physical activity is the key to losing water weight
- Eat hydrating food
- For another completely natural way of losing water weight try using plant extracts.
Is it possible to lose water weight in a natural way?
- Prickly pear fruit: is a plant that grows worldwide in frost-free, dry areas but originates from Mexico. Leaves of this plant are rich in water-soluble fibres, minerals, vitamins and polyphenols. In studies it has been shown to have anti-diabetic properties, the extract also has cholesterol-lowering and anti-obese properties. People consuming the extract of prickly pear fruit had shown a significant increase in urine volumes, which indicates diuretic effects that help with accelerated water drainage.
- Sarsaparilla root: research shows that Sarsaparilla might help improve detoxification through binding to “endotoxins” within the gastrointestinal tract, which are chemicals stored inside cells that are released into the bloodstream and contribute to problems like liver disease, psoriasis, fevers and inflammatory processes. Sarsaparilla extract also has diuretic effects.
- Artichoke: artichoke extract contains cinnarine, a substance that stimulates the secretion of bile. In this way, it favours the digestion of fats and prevents the retention of liquids with a diuretic effect.
- Java tea: a diuretic, the addition of this herb to weight-loss products, or the consumption of Java Tea, will help you to lose excess water weight.
- Grape: contain almost a full spectrum of vitamins and micronutrients including all of the B vitamins, A, C, D and E that can help keep your metabolism running smoothly and promote weight loss. Grapes are natural diuretics that help prevent water weight and flushes toxins out of your system in an efficient way that helps you shed the pounds fast.
- Parsley: is rich in chlorophyll, which improves detoxification and supports weight loss. The enzymes in parsley break down food and release nutrients from the proteins, fats, and carbohydrates you consume, thereby improving digestion and playing an important role in slimming your body. Parsley helps to reduce water retention and bloating. The vegetable is a natural diuretic, which helps to eliminate excess fluid without exhausting the body of potassium.
- Hibiscus: consuming hibiscus extract daily is a great way to facilitate weight loss as this plant contains anthocyanins, phenolic compounds and flavonoids that can help regulate the genes involved in lipid metabolism, facilitating the elimination of fat.
Flush excess water out of your body and get visible results within days!-50%
Your price: £24.90
- Flush almost a third* of excess water out of your body
- No more bloating, swelling or puffiness – look leaner in no time
- Make weight loss 2.5x faster* and optimise fat burning
- Shape your body and diminish the appearance of cellulite
*[Results may vary. Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, which are important.]