4 ways lack of sleep is sabotaging your weight loss
Everyone knows that in order to lose weight you need to eat healthy and exercise. But did anyone ever tell you, none of that helps if you're not getting enough sleep? How does lack of sleep affect weight loss?
1. Being sleep deprived messes up your "hunger hormone" production: ghrelin and leptin. Less leptin and more ghrelin mean more hunger and less calories burned during your metabolic processes. These powerful hormones are kept in the right balance by sleeping 7-9 hours a night.
2. When you haven't slept well in a while, the production of cortisol goes up. This is the so called "stress hormone" and it makes you have all the wrong food cravings. Couple it with leptin and ghrelin imbalance and you get a perfect storm of cravings and low self-control.
3. A single night of sleep deprivation can cause as much insulin resistance as six months on a high-fat diet, according to research. Insulin resistance is a condition in which the body does not use insulin efficiently to move glucose from the blood into the cells. It ends up being stored as fat in all the wrong places.
4. When you're sleep deprived, it's a bit like being drunk. You just don’t have the mental clarity to make good decisions, especially about the foods you eat—or the ones you don't. Your judgement becomes impaired and you're less likely to be aware of the consequences of your actions.
So you see, not getting your Zs could mean a lot more than just feeling a bit groggy the next day - it could be one of the main culprits why your weight loss transformation isn't going as well as it should.
Make sure you get your beauty (and health) sleep every night with NightBurn XXL Effect! The only fat burner you can take at night!
It will help you in many ways:
- It supports your natural fat burning metabolism, which is the most active at night,
- it actually helps you fall asleep and sleep better.
- Because NightBurn contains Garcinia Cambogia, it helps you battle those late-night cravings. Since you won’t be paying late night visits to your, you’ll sleep better. But that’s not all.
- While we sleep our liver has its self-cleaning time. NightBurn will help your liver to regenerate better during the night.
- And last but not least, NightBurn helps you digest your dinner, if there’s anything left in your stomach. With that, it supports your internal clock, blocks fat storing and makes sure your tummy is nice and flat in the morning.
Try it out!
Try our NEW fat burner – the one slimming drink you must take at night. Order now and put your weight loss struggle to rest.
One month supply!