Get back into shape after Summer: Let’s detox!
Unfortunately summer went by too soon and we all have come home with a lot of good memories. Did you bring back only good memories or also a few extra kilos?
Summer - relaxation time
In spring, you worked so hard to successfully show off that bikini body on the beach! During the summer vacations, we all need to relax, unwind and enjoy the little pleasures of life. Who can say no to that ice cream when you lie down comfortably on the beach? Or to the aperitif in the evening with friends? Let's face it: during the holidays we are allowed to let go a bit. And there is nothing wrong with it.
A new beginning
Unfortunately, these pleasures come at a price. And the account in this situation are those extra kilos you put on. But do not worry because there is a solution to this problem too. And September is the ideal month for a new start!
It starts with the detox
An excellent remedy to purify and detoxify our body after summer transgressions is detox. This does not mean that you need to fast and drink only water for days and days. No, detox can also be enjoyable.
What to eat during detox
First of all, we need to stop with heavy food like fat, too much sugar and alcohol. Try to return to a healthy and balanced diet. Additionally, you can add to your regime some herbal teas that will help you purge yourself. Finally do not forget to drink plenty of water.
Which food is right for you?
- Fresh and seasonal fruits and vegetables: this will satiate you and provide your body with all the vitamins and minerals it needs. We recommend choosing ecological fruits and vegetables that will not add toxins to your body.
- Lean proteins: Prefer white meat such as chicken and turkey. You can also enjoy fish (tuna, cod and salmon).
- Lean yogurt: ideal for breakfast or for a quick snack.
- Wholemeal cereals: bread and pasta are not recommended during detoxification. Just consume them in moderation and choose those made with wholemeal flour, since they are richer in nutrients.
- Healthy Fats: Choose a teaspoon of olive oil to season your dishes. Try avocado that is rich in healthy fatty acids, tasty in smoothies or on a piece of wholemeal bread. For a quick snack, have a handful of nuts such as almonds or hazelnuts.
- The fibers: To help the body eliminate toxins, fibers are essential: they bind toxins and expel them from the body. They also regulate digestion and prolong the feeling of satiety.
PsylliSlim - blueberry drink, rich in active fiber:
- improves the absorption of nutrients
- helps with the loss of pounds
- contributes to faster digestion
- increases satiety